Canada-Ontario
Options

Spray Tanning

Hello everyone,
I live in Mississauga and am looking for a GOOD and PROFESSIONAL tanning salon to have my VERY FIRST spray tan (or air brush, if recommended).
Suggestions?
Also, how long before the wedding should I do it? Should I go a few times and build up a colour? I really don't want orange skin.
THANKS!!!!
Anniversary

Re: Spray Tanning

• Options
    i know of someone in brampton. its a guy who does it though if you're comfortable with that. its not a machine or anything he does it himself. he fixed my cousin who went to a salon and had it totally botched
  • Options
    Try it out once before your wedding to see what you like. Typically salons that offer airbrush or machine will ask you if you want light, medium or dark. The last thing you want to be is too light or too dark and find out the day of your wedding. Spray tan does not build well so do not go a bunch of times before your wedding. Before you go, exfoliate your skin and do not apply alot of lotion after your shower.

I would spray tan two days before your wedding.
    You need to wait a least 8 hours for it to set, I usually try to spray in the evening, let it set over night and shower in the morning. You will then be able to judge if it's too light/dark or not.

I reccommend airbrush over a machine any day of the week! You typically see less streaking and missed spots and you will avoid funky feet and hand lines.

I live in Texas and will be getting married in TO so if you find a good person please let me know.
    Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards