Getting in Shape

FINALLY!

Stepped on the scale today for my weekly weigh in....139.8! Finally broke the one 130's (barely)! I'd be lying if I said I didn't do a happy dance all around my apartment...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

261 Invited image
174 Want to Party image
56 Are Party Poopers image
31 Can't find the mailbox image

Re: FINALLY!

• Congratulations-that's awesome!
    Anniversary
  • Congrats. Always nice to break through those milestones.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats!! Feels so good to break into the next 10!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hahaha, congrats!!  I remember getting back into the 130's...barely, but I got there!  Then you get into your mid 130's and that's another good woohoo moment!  That's where I've been hovering. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  •  I am doing that with the 150's Im hanging on by a thread but it feels so good to get there.

Congrats you deserve a hugh high five!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jjswinjjswin member
    First Comment
    Congrads I love that feeling myself.
  • It was a goal to get back down to the 130s. It was where I was through almost all of college and it was a weight I was comfortable being at. I feel SO good finally being able to hop on the scale and go "I'm content with that number!". My measurements are also making me feel good. Since I started this whole journey, I've lost about 2 inches in my waist and 3 inches in my hips! I went from a size 8-10 to a size 4 :)

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

261 Invited image
    174 Want to Party image
    56 Are Party Poopers image
    31 Can't find the mailbox image
  • That's great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards