North Carolina
Options

The Barn at Valhalla

Has anyone been to a wedding here or been married here?
Check out my pictures! http://ajdunlapblog.com/?p=2986 Click like and I will receive free prints.

Re: The Barn at Valhalla

• Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you, you know, looking for a barn venue?  Because if you ask us about barn venues in general you'll probably get further than if you ask us about every barn in the state individually.

And I've not been to a wedding at, nor gotten married in the Barn at Valhalla.
  • Options
    KateeamberKateeamber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am really not looking to get married in a barn. I just think that this one venue looks nice.
    Check out my pictures! http://ajdunlapblog.com/?p=2986 Click like and I will receive free prints.
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going off of your last two posts, I guess I was mistaken. 
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Grace from the board got married there last year, as did one of my colleagues. Grace's pictures were lovely and I think she really did love the venue, and the other girl I know loved it as well. It just depends what you're looking for, but I do like the fact that they have both indoor and outdoor spaces- so if you want an outdoor wedding but want a backup in case of rain, you're all set. :)
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    our friends were married there last may - loved it! there are a couple different ceremony sites and the owner was really easy to work with. they took pictures out infront of the fireplace, down by the water, in the field.. all over.. there are SO many trees - it was beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards