Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Vendor Reviews....soon to come.

Hi ladies!  I just wanted to pop in and say Hi!  Our wedding weekend was AMAZING!!!  The weather was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing!
I have to say though, I am super exhausted.  I am looking forward to our mini-moon at Nemacolin Woodlands and then the real deal in Pu*ta Cana in a couple of weeks (got to do the accounting thing and close the month...ugh).
I will write detailed reviews after we get back from our HM, but I wanted to do a quick note.  I loved all of our vendors...every single one. I wouldn't change a thing.  Have to give special props to our wedding planner Sumer of Simply Perfect Weddings.  She made everything so easy for us.
Here are my vendors....if anyone has any specific questions, just ask and I will try to get back to you ASAP.  (My world will be a bit crazy until mid-November).

Wedding Planning - Simply Perfect Weddings
Photographer - Jenni Grace Photography
DJ - Andy Booth
Cake - Cakes by Tammy
Venue - LeMont
Hair/Makeup - Pretty in Pittsburgh
Dress - Exquisite Bride in Gibsonia
Flowers - Carrie Anne Powell
Church - Christ United Methodist
Transportation - Elite Limos
Invites - Cards and Pockets

Here is one of photos from our "sneak peak".

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vendor Reviews....soon to come.

• Options
    Britt0412Britt0412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on being married! Glad to hear your day was so perfect. Enjoy Nemacolin, it's such a gorgeous, relaxing place. Looking forward to hearing more about everything when you have time.
  • Options
    williaam2williaam2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Glad to hear everything went so well!  The picture is gorgeous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards