New York-Western

Rochester venue help

I am planning to get married next sprin (2013), I want to stay under approx $10,000 for everything if I can and trying to find a nice place that can accomodate roughly 130 people...any ideas? Can it be done?

Re: Rochester venue help

• Check out Burgundy Basin or The Plantation.

Burgundy has a lot of different packages that can accommodate a lot of your needs. :)

Good luck!
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
    Cake
    my read shelf:
    Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • check Pomodero and Mario
    if you want to do an outdoor wedding you can talk to Joe from Partyman
    they do catering and all the rental in addition to having a few locations (we are using their catering this fall)
    http://www.partymancatering.com/index.html
  • As I am new to Rochester area I don't have many venue ideas other than general suggestions. Check hotels and country clubs. I find they usually offer a ton of packages with several different price ranges. DIY projects can save some money, not a ton in my opinion, if you want to put the work into it.

Also yes you can have a very nice wedding for 130 people for under $10,000. You are just going to have to budget appropriately and stick to the budget. Good luck!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Oh Artisan Works is a good one too!
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
    Cake
    my read shelf:
    Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Some of those can still be quite pricey.. Coming from someone who's also really trying to keep the budget around the same, I am having my reception at Webster Golf Club.  Which I've been very impressed with so far, and they have very good reviews.  We are having our wedding on a Friday and so it will be 50 a person, including appetizers, dinner, centerpieces, open bar for 4 hours, the ceremony if you want it there, coffee and cookies i think, a bridal suite at a local hotel, and gratuity!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Have you looked at Ravenwood Golf Club in Victor.? My friend has her reception there and said she really enjoyed working with them. The dinner selection was pretty standard but the hors douvres and cocktail hour were AMAZING (And I love food...I wiuldnt lie lol). She told me it was very reasonable, and the venue is gorgeous. Its almost like a patio of the club house that overlooks a large lawn with a little rock garden/ fountain thingy, and of course, access to inside facilities.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards