Snarky Brides
Options

Bad Buisness

Today I decided to tackle one of my wedding to do's: transportation for the bridal party and guests. Naturally I inquired into a lot of different companies. I received a response from a company stating "I have no limo that date", no thank you nor did they identify the company they were with. I asked what company they were with and also let them know that in my opinion I thought their response was bad business and a bit rude, availability or not you should still be polite to potential customers. Apparently they did not agree because this was their response:

6:54 PM (2 hours ago)

to me
BITCH). YOU ARE SCARING ME TO DEATH.
I AM A BROKER LIVING IN PARIDISE. MAUI.
FEEL SORRY FOR THE WIMP YOU ARE MARRYING.

Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

Apparently they don't take suggestions well nor do they care about word of mouth. If you know anyone looking for lino or shuttle service I would advise against Mile High Party Bus.

Re: Bad Buisness

• Options
    Thanks?
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Thanks next time I am in Chicago, I'll keep this in mind lol
  • Options
    Meh, I don't think the first response was all that douchey. Yeah, they could have thrown in a "thank you" but I don't think that makes them shady business people so you probably should have left it at that.  As for the second response...holy crap that's insane.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Scaring me to death? Broker living in paradise? Those don't even make sense.

As for the others, you can bet your butt I'd be posting that shiit on online review sites. Well, if I knew who it was from. Did he identify the company, or can you narrow it down based on who else responded?
  • Options
    I'm betting you had the wrong number. Or they accidentally put the wrong number on the website. Sounds like you got someone's cell phone.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards