Florida-Central Florida
Options

Debra's Do's & Makeup Too

Becareful of this lady Deborah Holland of Debra's Do's & Makeup Too. She is extremely unprofessional and after 2 makeup/hair trials, she couldn't get my look right! She does not write you a contract either. I've never dealt with such a rude and unprofessional business person in my life. I don't recommend her to anyone!!! She needs to be put out of business.

Re: Debra's Do's & Makeup Too

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good to know. Thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
    Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm really glad you posted this.  I had been seriously considering her and I had asked about her on this board before and no one had said anything about her. 
  • Options
    katiek702katiek702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your welcome! I had such a horrible experience with her, and 2 days before my wedding (3 weeks ago) I fired her. She had NO contract with me just a $100 i paid her for services towards my day and she wouldn't give me back my money. So after my honeymoon, and all settled back I called my credit card company and disputed it. I got my $100 back, and after a 3-way conversation with her and the credit card company she was nasty to me and told me "karma will get me". 
  • Options
    Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow. That is really unprofessional. Tell me, how on earth did you find a hair and make up stylist so close to the wedding?  Did you fire her that close because you had another trial then and it didn't work or was there another reason? 
  • Options
    _bride2009_bride2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG, I can't believe she is still in business! I had a horrible experience as well last year, so sorry!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards