Vermont
Options

Small VT Wedding site?

I am having a wedding in VT next fall for around 30-40 people.  I am looking for some ideas on where to have it.  I want to have a mountain view and either be no more than an hour from burlington on somewhere that I can rent a house for my VT family.

Thanks for your help

Re: Small VT Wedding site?

• Options
    etieetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try the Vermont State Park at Mt. Philo.  The shelter holds up to 60 people.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having mine at Snow Farm Vineyard.  It's got a spectacular view of the lake and surrounding mountains, and the drive out is GORGEOUS.  Depending on budget, you could also look at the Von Trapp Family Lodge. That's in Stowe.
  • Options
    BrycedanceBrycedance member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mt Philo is gorgeous!  There are also quite a few B&Bs that may work for you. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got married at the Mountain Top Inn in Chittenden, VT, this past Monday.  It's about 1 hr 45 min from Burlington, but in addition to the Inn they also have quite a few cabins available. 

I can't even tell you how beautiful, rustic, & magical this place is.  Most of the other guests that we met there were married there in the past.  I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding and was heartbroken when we had to leave!  :)
  • Options
    shoutailentlyshoutailently member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the suggestions
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards