Georgia-Atlanta

Roswell Historic Cottage

Does anyone have any information on this venue? I looked at their website and they don't really have any pictures of this venue. Help!

Re: Roswell Historic Cottage

• I drive by it a lot. I have never been inside, but the outside is super boring and not "cottagey" at all. I would recommend at least driving by. I am not impressed.
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Were you able to find a price/quote?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_roswell-historic-cottage?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:03142343-aa6d-4f18-bbd0-3237d7b0a376Post:8e9db23d-e671-4b0d-824d-2c5ad53658ac">Re:Roswell Historic Cottage</a>:
    [QUOTE]Were you able to find a price/quote?
    Posted by skittles2235[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>They are only 4 months old... rental starts at $1500.

</div>
  • www.roswellhistoriccottage.com Beautiful Venue! One of the oldest bldgs in Roswell !! 4000 Square Feet They offer free Valet and offer Packages as well as Venue Rental only ! Like them on FB and receive 5 off. Lots of Pictures on the Website as well as on FB
  • 1425 for 150 Chairs and 15 large tables ! Space rocks !! upstairs and downstairs Space as well as a stage and Bar!
  • 1425 for 150 Chairs and 15 large tables ! Space rocks !! upstairs and downstairs Space as well as a stage and Bar!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards