Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Best wedding band in NYC

hi- I am writing because I went to a wedding and saw the most amazing band... they are through Hank Lane- called the Bobby Attiko Band. I could not believe how awesome their energy was...top 40 music sounded like it was right off the radio.  My fiance and I had already booked our band but we loved them so much that we called to see if they were available for our date and were considering breaking our existing contract. They were already booked so it didnt matter.  If you're in NYC and looking for a band..check them out!  They are pricey...  they didnt give us an exact price but we knew they'd be around 15-17k based on the discussion. If you have the money to burn, they are worth it!

Re: Best wedding band in NYC

• Options
    kmacisaackmacisaac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! I've seen another Hank Lane band, the Mike Herman band I believe, and they were also amazing... but that price is outrageous. We're hoping to book a band that I've heard is amazing, and their top package is about 10k... seems like a bargain now that I know it can go as high as 17k!
  • Options
    lifesabeach2lifesabeach2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked our band, Veronica Martell Entertainment, from seeing them at a wedding in Aspen, Colorado.  They are an AWESOME NYC based band and in the 10 - 12K range depending on how many pieces and if you need ceremony music or not!  I experienced them personally but I have also heard nothing but AMAZING reviews of them here on the knot!  We're psyched to have them at our wedding - good luck ladies I am sure your bands will be fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards