Moms and Maids
Options

Bridesmaid Dresses...HELP!

For my October wedding, I am allowing my maids to have different dresses, all in the same fabric and the same color.  4 out of 5 bridesmaids have already chosen their dresses (all from David's Bridal).  The last bridesmaid to get her dress is going to a different wedding boutique to order her dress.  The problem is the dress she has chosen looks very similar to my Maid of Honor's dress.  Maybe it's just me being over conscious of what their looks are.  I'm going to meet with her today to make the final choice.

What do YOU think? 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Oh, and I feel like I should mention that the other silhouettes are strapless A-line, 1-shoulder A-line, and strapless fit-and-flare.

Maid of Honor (left), Other bridesmaid (right)

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses...HELP!

• Options
    I think it's fine. My MOH wore the exact same dress as all the other BMs. She doesn't have to be different than the rest.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    It sounds like most of the other dresses are equally similar. You're way overthinking this. They're wearing black floor-length satin and all but one are strapless. They're going to match regardless.
  • Options
    I may be over-thinking it, but I don't want to forever think, "Ugh, that's so much like the Maid of Honor's dress."  And the dresses will be plum,  not black.

• Options
    Are those the other dresses? The middle one looks more like the MOH dress than the other one you posted. Still not an issue. Everyone will know the MOH is the one standing next to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards