New York-Western
Options

Casa Larga and Irondequoit CC

I'm hoping to look at both venues while I'm in Rochester for the holiday this week. Has anyone received price quotes from either place recently that you wouldn't mind sharing?

Re: Casa Larga and Irondequoit CC

• Options
    spenet1spenet1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having a Saturday evening reception at Casa Larga in June. With the open bar, Package B buffet, 3 cocktail hors d'oeuvres, rental costs, and taxes/fees/blahblah, it comes to about $90/person. A lot of their prices are online, there wasn't much hidden stuff.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We looked at Casa Larga and for a Saturday evening wedding they had over a 200 person minimum (we're looking more like 130/150.)  And for every person under, it was $11/person (so if you had 150, it'd be an extra $11x50.)  Plus, we were looking for late October 2011 and all their Saturday evenings were booked up (this was at the end of September!)  We also had a really hard time hearing back from them. 

Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely location, and there were lots of little extras included, but it just wasn't for us.

Didn't look at Irondequoit, but we looked at Ravenwood, Eaglevale & Woodcliff (went with Woodcliff!)
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards