TGIF Accountability

aaahhhhh finally Friday!
B- 2 eggs, light english muffin, 1/2 slice cheese, coffee
S- greek yogurt with almonds
L- ligth wheat wrap with grilled chicken, baby spinach, light caesar dressing
S- grapes
D- TBD...

E-Rest

Did my first NROL4W workout yesterday....I really liked it but definately could have pushed myself harder!

Re: TGIF Accountability

• Options

*Raynes* I definatelt 'feel' it today, but not like I was expecting.  I maintained good form throughout, except for the prone jackknifes- I felt like I was arching my back too much---not sure if my ball is too big?  Might try a smaller one...

• Options
    Those things are awkward, eh? 
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    b - ff greek yogurt w/ strawberries
    l - salad w/ ff dressing, something else TBD (pita "pizza" or sandwich?)
    s - kashi bar, coffee w/ splenda and splash of half & half
    d - shrimp, brussels sprouts
    s - strawberries

e - much needed rest day :-)
  • Options
    B: Kashi go lean cereal with low fat milk and a banana
    S: Greek Yogurt
    L: Sandwich with turkey lettuce and tomatoes
    S: Some veggies
    D: Salmon with steamed asparagus

30DS, and 30 minutes of cardio

This week has been very rough.  Thank goodness it's friday
    imageExerciseMilestone Anniversary
  • Options
    Friday, at last! Stayed up too late watching my Kansas State WildcatsS win in double overtime!!

B: coffee, protein shake
    S: banana, protein shake
    L: rotisserie chicken over salad w/ light Italian dressing
    S: hummus and carrots
    D: eating out, a salad I guess or split something w/ FI

E: haven't decided, intervals on the treadmill or Legs and Back
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    not a good start to friday.  woke up late, and have i mentioned how much i HATE being micro-managed at work?!

b - kashi cereal, skim milk
    l - subway
    s - apple, string cheese
    d - tbd.

e - first 5 circuits of NMTZ
  • Options
    Everyone's meals sound so healthy!  Greenglass, an extra random pound on a day is fine - you never know what could be "off" - perhaps your body was not balanced on the scale, you're retaining water, you ate a little more the day before... like last week when I randomly had 3 extra pounds show up. Of course, Raynes pointed out that was probably due to my innocent chowdown of wings and 3 beers the day before. 
    Little apprehensive about the weekend since it's 2 days of bachelorette-partying and brunching. And unfortunately it's cold and pouring rain, which will make me desire the wine and comfort food more.
    B: 2 Corner Bakery sweet crisps, FF Greek yogurt, mixed berries & black tea w/sugar & H&H [successful avoidance of Krispy Kreme boxes in office kitchen, yay]
    S: Carrots w/hommus
    L: Chop't spinach salad w/veggies
    S: Apple w/almonds & pecans
    D: Homemade pizza & wine with bach-ette party girls. I'll be the one with the whole wheat crust & lots of veggies!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    texgal, my advice?  Just have fun this weekend.  Be aware and don't go overboard, but don't limit yourself too much.  A girl only get a bachelorette weekend once, right?  (well, hopefully.....)
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ah, sorry i guess i'm not very clear when i say "gave me". to me it means it gave me another half pound of weight loss. i try to treat every ounce like a gift for my heard work :D
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!

B - Multigrain cheeros with milk and yogurt
    L - 1/2 ham sandwhich and strawberries w/ a cup of black tea.  (That makes me sound like I'm about 75 years old!! I swear it was a lunch meeting!)
    S - Bananna and 3 strawberries
    D - Something yummy.  We're going out for BFF's birthday so we'll see...

E - 30 min swim

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    B - whole wheat wrap with egg whites, spinach, feta and sundried tomatoes, coffee
    L - Subway veggie delight
    D - TBD, probably some hummus and a salad, maybe a slice of pizza. We're going out.

E - rest, because I have a DJ meeting tonight. Tried to get up and do 30DS this morning, but decided to sleep instead. ;-)
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards