Oregon

Is anyone selling a dress?

PiruPiru member
First Comment
I'm looking into buying a gently used dress. I've been checking ebay and weddingbee but it would be really nice to be able to actually try it on. I live in Corvallis and frequently travel to Salem, Tigard, and Astoria and can find an excuse to go toward Seattle as well.

I need a size 14 give or take a size and especially like Pronovias dresses :)
And if you should die before me, ask if you can take a friend. Pick a flower, close your eyes,and drift away- STP
June siggy challenge!

Re: Is anyone selling a dress?

• edited December 2011
    i will be selling mine after I wear it on June 3rd! It is a Maggie Sottero- "Benecia" size 10, but it is a corset so it can go up or down in sizes....
  • edited December 2011
    Have you looked at craig's list? There are tons of dresses on there, and they are local.
  • PiruPiru member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Petri I almost didn't bother looking it up because I've hated every Sottero dress I've seen, but I like! How much are you asking?

Kat, I've been looking on CL for a couple months and haven't found anything I liked. Maybe if I look at Portland and Eugene rather than Corvallis/Albany I'll have better luck.
    And if you should die before me, ask if you can take a friend. Pick a flower, close your eyes,and drift away- STP
    June siggy challenge!
  • edited December 2011
    i spent almost 1300$ on the dress and then extra on the slip (crenlin thing) sooo i was hoping to get like 700$ . ....but i would definitely want u to look at the measurements first just to make sure it would even work for you! 
  • edited December 2011
    I have a Pronovias dress, size 12.  I need it on September 4, but that's it.  :)
    Happily married since September 2010. :)
  • anvloveskmeanvloveskme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would be interested in selling mine...worn once for my wedding in September 2009.  It was ordered as a size 16 and was taken in at the bust (fits more like a street size 12/14).  It is a strapless Allure Gown, No. 2110, with a trumpet skirt and short train.  It was really beautiful on!  I can send you actual pics if you like, but here is a mfg photo:
    http://www.tomsbridal.com/allure-exclusive/allure-2110.htm
    I would want around $350 for it.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards