Maryland-Baltimore
Options

photo rec/rave from a recent bride

I've been spending the rainy day going through wedding pictures and I am just so overwhelmed with emotion looking at all of the wonderful pictures- I just had to tell every bride out there about my amazing photographer!
I don't think that there are words to express how happy we were to have Meaghan Elliott as our photographer for our wedding. From the moment I saw her pictures online, I knew she was the one I had to have for my wedding. Once my husband (then fiancé) met her, he was hooked too. Our engagement session was so much fun and she spent hours with us just taking pictures, having fun and getting to know us. My husband hated the idea of a "photo shoot" but Meaghan set him at ease and it was fun for both of us! He was almost more excited than me to see the pictures and checked her website daily. Meaghan didn't make us wait long, even put teaser pictures up on her blog. When the CD arrived it was wrapped up and personalized. This type of attention carried into the wedding and Meaghan amazed everyone with her kindness...she knew everyone in our family by name, knew the pictures I had my heart set on, and was simply wonderful. Unlike many other brides, I had my pictures online and in my hands in less than two months and everyone who sees them says they are breath-taking...I couldn't have been happier with the experience and plan to make Meaghan a part of all of our family’s milestones.
She is avaliable to travel world-wide but is located in Maryland...
http://www.meaghanelliott.com/

Re: photo rec/rave from a recent bride

• Options
    edited December 2011

I've been spending the rainy day going through wedding pictures and I am just so overwhelmed with emotion looking at all of the wonderful pictures- I just had to tell every bride out there about my amazing photographer!
    I don't think that there are words to express how happy we were to have Meaghan Elliott as our photographer for our wedding. From the moment I saw her pictures online, I knew she was the one I had to have for my wedding. Once my husband (then fiancé) met her, he was hooked too. Our engagement session was so much fun and she spent hours with us just taking pictures, having fun and getting to know us. My husband hated the idea of a "photo shoot" but Meaghan set him at ease and it was fun for both of us! He was almost more excited than me to see the pictures and checked her website daily. Meaghan didn't make us wait long, even put teaser pictures up on her blog. When the CD arrived it was wrapped up and personalized. This type of attention carried into the wedding and Meaghan amazed everyone with her kindness...she knew everyone in our family by name, knew the pictures I had my heart set on, and was simply wonderful. Unlike many other brides, I had my pictures online and in my hands in less than two months and everyone who sees them says they are breath-taking...I couldn't have been happier with the experience and plan to make Meaghan a part of all of our family’s milestones.
    She is avaliable to travel world-wide but is located in Maryland...
    http://www.meaghanelliott.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards