Nebraska
Options

anyone used spencer williamson from In Stereo?

We're looking for a DJ and found him, he seems professional and what we want but I'm always interested to hear others who may have had experiences
Thanks

Re: anyone used spencer williamson from In Stereo?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had originally hired In Stereo for our April wedding, but at the last minute we decided to go with a band... it was nothing against Spencer, we just went to a local band's show and enjoyed them.  Anyway, I really liked Spencer, and I initially hired him because a good friend of mine had him for her wedding.  He was really good about asking her what she wanted and stayed in the background.  He doesn't do any cheesy dancing, and he wanted to stay out of the spotlight.  He also asked her approval before he played any requests.  He's very professional and will send you an info sheet for you to fill out if you inquire about him.  I've already recommended him to other Omaha brides!  Good luck with your decision!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you .. thats very helpful
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I wish we had!!!  We  originally booked him, then decided to go with Complete Music, thinking they are the most popular.  Big Mistake!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we booked him for our wedding and he did a wonderful job.  Met with us  a couple of times before and did exactly what we asked for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Spencer was great. As the PP said, he did exactly what I asked, confirmed that I was ready before announcing anything, asked before playing requests...and most importantly, DID NOT play the chicken dance, no matter how many times my MIL asked =) Book him, you won't be dissapointed!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska_anyone-used-spencer-williamson-stereo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:654Discussion:91e2842b-fc2a-4b1f-b3fa-b7ad7477fc41Post:0922da9e-0027-4470-96b3-7b3ae6c97e97">Re: anyone used spencer williamson from In Stereo?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, I wish we had!!!  We  originally booked him, then decided to go with Complete Music, thinking they are the most popular.  Big Mistake!!!!
    Posted by jessie mae[/QUOTE]

Oh no! Why?! We booked them already!
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards