September 2012 Weddings
Options

Happy Saturday!

Hey ladies, how is your morning going? Anyone have any big plans for today?

I am getting ready to leave the house, meeting two of my BMs at the mall. Every year there is a benefit evening held for Ovarian Cancer Canada in our hometown, a really big fancy one complete with a champagne toast and the whole thing. This year it happens to fall on my bday so figured it was the PERFECT place to celebrate my bday! Lol  We are on the search for a dres... Wish me luck!!!

After that I'll be coming home just after lunch so FI can take the car (we live out in the middle of nowhere with one vehicle) so he can go to a couple business meetings he has this afternoon. That means I'll have some time to work on housework and DIY wedding stuff.... Yay!

Re: Happy Saturday!

• Options
    Good morning! I have a few WR things to work on today. I need to track down some addresses and send out the last of the STDs (I put FI in charge of this two weeks ago, he agreed to it, and has not done it! AHH!). Hopefully we'll go to the store where we found beautiful invitations and order them! And I'd also love to take FI to look at tuxes/formal wear ideas for the guys. When I mention this he says "I've been looking online!" which is great, but now it's time to make some decisions and get it DONE!

Other than that, I have housework, work-work, and maybe some gardening to do.
  • Options
    Good morning! Just had breakfast, FI is at work & I'm going to start  work on my DIY garter before FI gets out of work (going to be a surprise for him), do some house cleaning & organize our wedding stuff (mason jars, binder, and update our spending tracker)

Hope you find a dress and have a wonderful birthday!! Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    When's your birthday Britt?

I'm doing okay. Going to research some vaccums (starting to second guess the Dyson) for our registry hunt tomorrow. Super excited for it, but also kind of dreading it. It's weird. lol In a few hours I'll be off to work but thankfully we close early on Saturdays so it's not too bad. 
  • Options
    I'm at my SIL's as she is recovering from surgery (brought a bunch od DIY with me!!) so no big plans for the next 8/10 days!! 
    Britt, I hope you have a great time, find a killer dress, and have a FANTABULOUS birthday!! Laughing
  • Options
    Birthday isn't for a few weeks yet but we want plenty of time to put the perfect outfit together :
  • Options
    Hello! I am headed to my FSIL wedding! It begins at 530, so we will have plenty of time to relax and have a drink or two. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
    Planning/Project Fit

Photobucket
    "Sounds of laughter shades of earth are ringing through my open ears inciting and inviting me"
  • Options
    Found the right dress! Going to accessorize it in the teal for the big event (teal being the colour of the ribbon for Ovarian Cancer) but opted for a black dress so I can use it for other things too! Ignore the forced smile, lack of makeup and hair just pulled back haha, but here's the dress:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_happy-saturday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:aebb867a-5441-491d-81a0-d725e947eccaPost:cb43b999-6800-4089-88b1-066383f057ae">Re:Happy Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! I am headed to my FSIL wedding! It begins at 530, so we will have plenty of time to relax and have a drink or two. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
    Posted by Sosteadilygo[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm kind of bummed that I only have 2 weddings this year- my own and my good friend's 3 weeks before mine. I LOVE going to weddings to get ideas/get more excited about my own!</div>
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

122image 110image 12image
  • Options
    We only have one other wedding besides ours this year, but I think I'm up to 3 for sure and 2 that haven't settled on dates for next year lol
  • Options
    jessa1228jessa1228 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    Britt - I love that dress!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Isn't it gorgeous! The best part is one of my BMs, bless her heart, had a coupon for 50% off at the store for her birthday. She decided she didn't need anything right now so she let me use it, so I got the dress for like $45!!!!

Working on completely revamping my wedding planning website right now! Realized it could use some work to be more viewer friendly for new people planning their wedding :)
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Happy Saturday!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Happy Saturday!:Hello! I am headed to my FSIL wedding! It begins at 530, so we will have plenty of time to relax and have a drink or two. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!Posted by SosteadilygoI'm kind of bummed that I only have 2 weddings this year my own and my good friend's 3 weeks before mine. I LOVE going to weddings to get ideas/get more excited about my own! Posted by smartlypretty[/QUOTE]

I have 2 more weddings besides our own. I am very excited to get more ideas!
    Planning/Project Fit

Photobucket
    "Sounds of laughter shades of earth are ringing through my open ears inciting and inviting me"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards