California-Northern

Bridal Shower Help.

I'm getting married in July and I'm not sure who to ask to plan my wedding shower or if it's something for me to ask. My MOH is on a tight budget and so is my Twin sister. I know they have the bachlorette party handled and I don't have to worry about that. I was thinking of asking one  of my other bridesmaids but I don't know how she would feel about it. I don't know her super well but her brother is my good friend and my Fiance's Best friend/ Man. Then I'm not sure how I would go about letting them politely know I would like it at the end of May. I thought planning a wedding would be easy but I think I was wrong lol.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Shower Help.

• You don't ask someone to host a shower for you.  if someone offers, then that's fine.  but you don't ask... 
  • I agree with Lorita...you don't ask anyone.  Usually, it is the MOH and bridesmaid's party to throw.  For some ettiquette tips go to "Wedding Ideas" at the top of the page, then click on "Maids + Moms" on the left...there is a Bridal Shower Q & A section there.  Laughing

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards