Not Engaged Yet
Options

Matchmaker excitement

So i set up my first couple ever last night......and it was Great Success! ( i like borat)
They both messaged me after and had a great time and have made plans to go out again next week! I'm so excited, feel happy, could also be because it's Friday!

have any of you ladies set up couples before? how did it go?

P

Re: Matchmaker excitement

• Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I actually set up my sister and brother-in-law, but it was unintentional. He was a friend of mine, and roommates with one of my best friends. I took my sis over there after she moved in with me so she could meet some of my friends. We went back a week later for a game night, and apparently they both liked each other. It took another couple months for him to work up the courage to ask her out, but two weeks from today will be their fifth wedding anniversary. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have set up lots of people, but I am terrible at it. They usually last for a month or two then crash and burn :(

I no longer set people up... On the request of my friends.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm like you cu, I also inadvertently set up my sister and FBIL. FBIL was the long-time BF of my closest friend at my college waitressing job, and they broke up in the winter of my junior year of college. I got my sister a job at that restaurant around the same time. By the time I went in to my senior year, they were dating. He claims it was destiny and they would have found each other no matter what, but I maintain that I deserve credit and my own cake at their wedding.

I keed, I keed :) Mostly....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well two of my best friends from hs (who weren't super close with each other) are now enaged with some help from moi. I think it honestly would've happened without me, but I helped to push it along.

It was also perfect timing because the started dating about 2 weeks after bf and I did so we all do everything together.
    5/27/12
  • Options
    LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Hj7bp38f8

This is all I can think of. I am cracking up too.
    friends tv show funy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards