South Carolina-Charleston

Florist Help

I am getting married in Charleston but live in Charlotte, NC. I need suggestions on a good florist who is reasonable priced. Any help is appreciated!

Re: Florist Help

• edited December 2011
    We're using Diane Thrower weddings. Very reasonable....GREAT to work with...have read nothing but 5 star reviews about her work.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Flowers by Frankie, she works from her home in Summerville, she did a great job for cheap and was so easy to work with.Her email is frankieturner1@hotmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    We used Karen with OK Florist in Summerville.  She was great, creative, reasonable and a pleasure to work with.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cougarettecougarette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Beth at Wildflowers.  She is very sweet and very reasonable. [url]www.wildflowersinc.com[/url]

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Amanda (cougarette) has read 10 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    I also used Frankie and she was great to work with, everything turned out beautiful!  Her prices are also very reasonable!
  • edited December 2011
    frankie is fabulous ! i love her. she works out of her house in goose creek ( north charleston area ) and she can always work with your budget.
  • edited December 2011
    We're also using Frankie. So far so good :)
  • dvandyckdvandyck member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also live in Charlotte and am planning a May wedding in Charleston! When is your big day? We just booked Beth with Wildflowers. It was real easy to send her pictures and have her tell me what flowers to use that are local and in season for bouquets. She is funny and real quick on getting back to you! Contact me anytime for help planning away from Charleston! ~ Dawn
    Live the life you've dreamed... My Ovulation Chart
  • UgaAli05UgaAli05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in October 2010 and am also using Beth at Wildflowers.  She has tons of great ideas!!
  • edited December 2011
    I  meet with Pretty Petals ( found her on the knot )last week and had fun talking with Janice. I am going with her and will save money on my budget without changing my flowers. She does a cool apple chair marker that just blow me away. Good planning to all!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards