California-San Diego

WEDDING ITEMS FOR SALE

I recently had my wedding and it was everything I could have imagined and more.  It was magical as many of my guests said.  Loved my vendors and am happy to share them if interested. 

Picture of table setting
 Here I am posting items I have that I thought might be helpful for other brides trying to stay in a budget or who don;t have time to look for things [can send pictures if interested]:

1. White Parasols:  9 of them in boxes; used for pictures only; will sell all for $18
2. Candy Jars: created my whole candy bar which was amazing looking but time consuming to [10 jars] will sell whole lot for $100; 

3. Ties [DKNY: Green and gray stripes]: 10 never worn still in packaging, we ended up using different ties; retail $60 each; will sell entire lot for $200
4. Food Trays: created personalized food trays out of picture frames  
12 x12 size shadow boxes: 7 of them cost was $140; will sell entire lot for $70
5. Candy Bags with window and cellophane bags: all empty/never used: qty: 300 will sell whole lot for $150 or in smaller increments if needed
6. 4 Modern Olive Green Vases for Florals: Will sell all 4 for $80

I can provide further details and photos if you are interested.  And I will be selling my wedding dress and cascading, cathedral veil with crystals when it is back from the cleaners.

Re: WEDDING ITEMS FOR SALE

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards