Arizona-Phoenix

Oh the many little joys I find in wedding planning! :)

I am super excited! After a SCARY warning from a fellow knottie (can't recall who at the moment) I went to work on separating out my wedding site and planning bio and it is FINALLY finished! I am SUPER excited :) Check it out if you have a moment.

http://www.kyleandsamantha.weebly.com

Re: Oh the many little joys I find in wedding planning! :)

• edited December 2011
    It looks fantastic!!!  What did you end up doing about the bridesmaid dress situation?  DId the bridal shop exchange it for you?
  • sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh YES!! It took me several phone calls and quite a few headaches, but they did exchange it, and to avoid any more confusion we just ordered it in all pink and will purchase a black sash for her waist. I was really happy with that.

I will say that this, coupled with a few other incidents will certainly not get them positive mention in my wedding wrap up and complete vendor review though. Which is sad because I REALLY liked them when I first went there. Oh well, live and learn. Glad none of my friends wound up going to them based on my recommendation.
  • edited December 2011
    Good, I am so glad that it worked out!  What store did you get them from?  I already have everything I need, but I have quite a few friends that are just engaged and I will warn them about the bad experience you had!
  • sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went with Kaira's Bridal on the west side of town (they used to be A Dream Wedding. They had my dress for a lot less than anywhere else originally priced it at but then after I had already bought my dress I found out that as long as you have a written quote, many places in town will price match other stores (unfortunately not Suzanne's which is my FAVORITE bridal shop).
  • stahlopstahlop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just wanted to say that both myself and a friend of mine used Kaira's for our weddings and had no problems with them.  So, it may have been a one time incident. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had given them the benfit of the doubt on a few other occasions and had multiple problems with them, also, I heard another bride complaining to them about something one of the last times I was in there.

I am REALLY glad that you and your friend didn't have any problems, I think that the owner and her daughter are great, but the service from everyone else is qquite the opposite.

I would just advise anyone thinking of using them to be careful and trust your gut. If I had I would have gone somewhere else after my first run in and forfeited the little money I had already put down with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards