November 2012 Weddings

Calling all shoe lovers...

I have been on endless websites looking for the perfect pair of shoes and I can’t seem to find what I’m looking for! I want a FABULOUS pair of shoes… I’m a shoe addict! My friends tell me it doesn’t matter about the shoes if the dress is full length because no one will see them. Ugh! I’m I the only shoe lover out there?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Calling all shoe lovers...

• Have you asked the Fairy Shoe Princess for help? I'm not joking, there's a lady who runs a website/Facebook page and calls herself the Fairy Shoe Princess. She found me a couple pairs with the exact things I asked for- and none of them were more than about $110! Most were in the $70-$85 range. Message her on Facebook or send her an e-mail explaining what you're looking for, and she'll do her best to help you find a few options.
    For example, I asked her for 3-4" heels, teal, satin fabric, with a fabric knot/rouching and a touch of bling. She found me over half a dozen shoes; and on suggested on the website, right next to one of those options was exactly what I was looking for!
    Oh, and by the way, if the shoes matter to you, then they matter. Whether you want red blinged out heels or sage colored Converse, if they matter to you, that's all that matters in the discussion! HTH!
  • I bought my shoes before my dress!  So yes I'd consider myself a shoe addict. 

I got mine from heels.com they are called Barbara and are made by the brand Bourne.  They had a lot of cool bridal shoes so its was hard to pick just one.  Also, they have 20% off discount codes all the time so if your interested google discount codes for the site.
  • I bought my shoes before my dress!  So yes I'd consider myself a shoe addict. 

I got mine from heels.com they are called Barbara and are made by the brand Bourne.  They had a lot of cool bridal shoes so its was hard to pick just one.  Also, they have 20% off discount codes all the time so if your interested google discount codes for the site.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards