Maine

Hopping over from the nest looking for travelling hair/makeup recomendations in the Farmington area

Hello!  Its been over 4 years since I've been a knottie, I'm glad to see the board is getting going again!

My sister is getting married at the Kawanhee Inn which is in Weld, outside of Dixfield.  Basically in the middle of the woods on a lake.  They live in Jay, but she's kind of a new comer to the area. 

She's kind of at a loss as to what to do for hair and make up.  Someone who would travel would be best because we are staying at the inn the night before and wont really want to travel another hour back in to town.  Someone as close as possible would also be best so we don't end up paying a ton for travel time. 

Any ideas would be very welcome!  Thanks so much.

Oh, and a side note- how to do you read the teeny tiny font they give you with out having your eyes tear up?  It's bizzar that the format here is so different from the nest. 

Re: Hopping over from the nest looking for travelling hair/makeup recomendations in the Farmington area

• edited December 2011
    Woah, and another side note - my siggy isn't the same as what I have on the nest either.  Oh, and evidently neither are the emotiocons... I just tried to use one.  Weird.
  • HE&MEHE&ME member
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    She should contact Bonnie's A Cut Above in Boothbay and From This Day Forward in Rockland.  They team up for gorgeous hair and makeup, and are recommended all over the place.  I'm pretty sure they travel anywhere in the state of Maine. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards