California-Los Angeles

QOTD

Name a show that's your guilty pleasure.  (As in, you're slightly embarrassed to tell people you actually watch it but you love it!)
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a few but I am an avid fan of Days of Our Lives.  I've been watching this show since middle school.  I don't know many people my age that watch it but my workout partner does so we like to gab about it while working out.  Our trainer thinks we've very strange.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    16 & Pregnant and Teen Mom on MTV...both shows are usually a mess and most of the time, really sad and depressing. But for some reason, they capture my attention.

And they have the benefit of reassuring me that, hey, if these girls can pull it off, and I am in a 100% better situation (ie, not 16...have a job, a husband, and a supportive family), I can definitely handle a baby someday!

But it's embarassing that I watch.
  • edited December 2011
    Anything with Bret Michaels. Also, Keeping Up With the Kardashians and Millionaire Matchmaker. Basically, anything I "have" to watch by myself rather than with my husband (so Glee and Gossip Girl don't count because he watches those).
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sadly, I cant get away from The Real World & their Challege shows!
  • Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohh good post!

I love Keeping up with the Kardashians, as well as Bad Girls Club hehe also The Office, Top Chef-Just Desserts, Millionaire Matchmaker, Wedding shoes, Cake shoes, Cupcake Wars, Good Eats, geeez I know theres more....phewww I watch a lot of TV!!! LOL
  • DodgersBrideDodgersBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Almost all reality shows. FI sometimes watches them with me. I also watch the original Beverly Hills 90210 and the first season of One Tree Hill on Soapnet on my lunch.

Mery- I love Gossip Girl. FI used to watch it with me but this season he hasn't.

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_qotd-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:4ea69702-7440-42f7-bdfc-b229cebdbbb7Post:844d08a3-d1ac-4547-8d4f-7abb55c78782">Re: QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Almost all reality shows. FI sometimes watches them with me. I also watch the original Beverly Hills 90210 and the first season of One Tree Hill on Soapnet on my lunch. Mery- I love Gossip Girl. <strong>FI used to watch it with me but this season he hasn't.</strong>
    Posted by DodgersBride[/QUOTE]

This season's not that great. Kind of ridiculous. We're about 6 episodes behind right now, though. We usually pull out a Mad Men DVD these days.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Mellie35Mellie35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I cannot explain how I got hooked on Kourtney and Khloe take Miami. And then, after that I started watching Keeping up With the Kardashians. I guess I now have to follow them to NY. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'd have to go with Millionaire Matchmaker too.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • cmreyes756cmreyes756 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitley Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami. Also, 16 and Pregnant. These are shows my sisters will watch and then I will get hopelessly sucked into haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    Survivor.  I remember when one of my MBA teachers used to use it as an example in class, so each week I had to know who got voted off.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards