Missouri-St Louis

Affordable Rehersal Dinner Locations

Hello all! 

My fiance and I are looking for affordable rehersal dinner locations, and could use some help.

We are a very low key couple, and our wedding party is very low key, so we don't want anything fancy.  We'd like to do the rehersal dinner as affordable as possibly, while still "treating" those involved in our wedding.  We have a fairly large wedding party.  We are expecting to have near 100 people at the rehersal dinner. 
The church is in South County (St. Louis) Missourl.  We'd like to do somewhere somewhat close to here.

Any ideas of places in the St. Louis area that are affordable, low key, and great for a rehersal dinner?

I really appreciate the help.  Thank you!

Re: Affordable Rehersal Dinner Locations

• Meagan0528Meagan0528 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW, that's a huge wedding party!  I thought ours was big, and we only have 40 people coming to the rehearsal.  Most places that are going to serve you plated dinners are going to be really expensive for that amount of guests, and they might not be able to accomodate you at a resturant because of your party size.  You would probably either have to rent a hall or a pavilion in a park.  If I were planning a rehearsal dinner that size, I think I would do a BBQ in a pavilion or something...maybe Tillis park?  You could get some local vendors to make it "St. Louis" like, and maybe ice cream? :)
    Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Lilypie First Birthday tickers PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Our rehearsal is going to be between 50 and 60 people and we looked at a ton of places.  We settled on Sunset Lakes Golf Course Banquet Center.  They are great!  It was very affordable as far as what we were looking for.  She gave us their typical menus and prices and then asked what we really wanted to have.  She worked with us on budget and got us an amazing deal.  It is low key and the woman who runs it is amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards