Wedding Woes
Options

What the hell?

"I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
Photobucket

Re: What the hell?

• Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having a hard time getting past this: Twin brothers Myrelle and Tyrelle Lockett, both 17,

Oh, so one isn't 16 and the other 18? Or today isn't their birthday and one is 18 and the other is 17, 364 days, 23 hours and 41 minutes?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There was a post earlier this week about twins murdering their mother. Their names were Jasminah and Tasminah (or something really close to that).

What I've concluded: do not name your identical twins the same name with the first letter different; they will do bad things.
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_hell-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:dbc2478a-2c59-4bb8-8c46-538ff4b73de9Post:aaaf1378-44b4-4f91-8e1e-87b630f7d712">Re: What the hell?</a>:
    [QUOTE]There was a post earlier this week about twins murdering their mother. Their names were Jasminah and Tasminah (or something really close to that). What I've concluded: do not name your identical twins the same name with the first letter different; they will do bad things.
    Posted by Lauriac[/QUOTE]

That's not a bad idea.

I know several sets of twins who managed to get their own (real) names.

They are not axe murdering, child pimping a holes with no respect for authority or basic human decency.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When I was 17, we were trying to figure out how to get gin and juice. This craziness? There are no words.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_hell-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:dbc2478a-2c59-4bb8-8c46-538ff4b73de9Post:aaaf1378-44b4-4f91-8e1e-87b630f7d712">Re: What the hell?</a>:
    [QUOTE]There was a post earlier this week about twins murdering their mother. Their names were Jasminah and Tasminah (or something really close to that). What I've concluded: do not name your identical twins the same name with the first letter different; they will do bad things.
    Posted by Lauriac[/QUOTE]

I read that article and realized that Teenage Twin Felons with Jacked Up Names is apparently the theme in the news this week.
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Someone should post this article on the bump as an example of what happens when you name your kid something idiotic like Myrelle.
  • Options
    awesome-sauceawesome-sauce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I hope they get what's coming to them in prison: being Bubba's b*tch.
    Or several Bubba's.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards