Michigan-Detroit

caterer - detroit area

Hey there - can anyone recommend a full service caterer in the detroit area? Includes linens/silver/china/napkins a buffet, and a full service bar?  I'm trying to get something for ~$50/pp or less.

Thanks!!!

Re: caterer - detroit area

• mcmeghan311mcmeghan311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Catherine's.  She's based out of Ann Arbor but serves the whole S/E Michigan area, I believe.  She has a really diverse menu and TONS of options.  She was really nice when I e-mailed her, too!
    September 2012 Brides March siggy challenge: Fav registry item so far...Bunn Coffee Maker!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Holiday Market's catering staff in Royal Oak. They didn't have to provide our tables and chairs, but did everything else for roughly $40 per person. But they may be willing to negotiate with you based on what you want to supply for food. That included a sundae bar (our venue had a freezer, fridge however).

If you are adding a "full service bar", that will be tough to keep under another $10 per person. If you go to beer & wine and maybe a signature drink, that would be doable. Our DJ actually provided bartending service and the beer (2 pony kegs) and he made up our signature drink. We purchased our own wine at Champane's Wine Cellars in Warren on 13 Mile Rd between Van Dyke and Mound. I'm guessing it was around $10-15 per person for all of it combined. Holiday Market can also provide these services.

Links to all of the vendors on my bio link below, vendor link on first page of website.

Good luck.
  • edited December 2011
    2 Unique is what we decided to go with and they are staying below $50pp and their food was great!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • seitzsarseitzsar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would highly reccommend Kosch Catering in Rochester.  I've worked for them before and we are using them to cater our wedding.  They have an expansive offering and willing to customize your menu as well.  They can provide all the linens, glassware, dishware, etc so it's super convienent.  Plus they are very reasonably priced!   We are working with Lisa and she's been great!

http://www.koschcatering.com/index.php
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards