Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Warning about Finch Rental - Dayton Linen Rental

Brides,

I just had my wedding on 10-15 and would warn any bride against using Finch Rental! Please don't make my mistake. They were hard to get a hold of from the beginning, did not produce a contract until months after me writing our deposit check (my fault for giving it to them without it!). They were ALWAYS impossible to get a hold of and never returned calls!

They promised they would have our linens dropped off Wednesday of our wedding week (quite a lot of linens) after me having to call them over 5 times to get them to tell us when they would be dropping them off! To top it off, they did not show up until FRIDAY and it gets better....

Half our linens were the wrong color and about a 1/4 were the wrong size (we ordered 120" rounds and they delivered some much too short and some MUCH too long), some linens were missing, and LOTS of them had holes and were dirty. COMPLETELY UNEXCUSABLE. The lady (daughter of the owner!) who dropped everything off did not apologize or offer any solution.

We also ordered the ceiling swag to go from the middle of the ceiling to the outer walls and then drop to the floor. When it was installed they did not have it drop to the floor, and the fabric was soo frayed it looked like something you would buy at a fabric shop. Professionally done? I think not!  The way they were hung was also very unsafe. A church employee went to move one to install a make shift window treatment, and the swag shot accross the room. I can only imagine what would have happened if that happened when our guests were there!  The linens that were ordered for the buffet tables were no where near what we asked for as well.

This added so much stress to our special day. Please avoid them at all costs and warn you bride friends! We still don't have an invoice! :P

Best luck planning,

EG

Re: Warning about Finch Rental - Dayton Linen Rental

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no! I'm so sorry you had this horrible experience. I hope that you are reporting them to the BBB and trying to get some of your money back! Congrats on getting married though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards