Pennsylvania-Central

Dress Shoppin

ok, so I've looked at Davids Bridal and Alfred Angelo, But I want to look at other reasonably priced places. My absolute limit for a gown would probably be 1000, and I'm in harrisburg area, any ideas thanks!!!

Re: Dress Shoppin

• I got my dress at Taylored For You in Mechanicsburg. I saw dresses ranged from $600 up to $1700ish. I love the shop! It's small so you get individual attention and Taylor is so sweet. I definitely would recommend it! PS my dress was originally $1200 but it was 50% off, do you can definitely get a good deal if you look :)
  • I dont know where you are located but I went to Bridal Boutique in Selinsgrove. Very nice people and my gown was $990. They took $200 off the price. I was very happy with them
  • Check out bridesmaids and quincera dresses as well.  Most come in white and are cheap!
  • Our daughter just got married in the spring. We went to Enchanted Evening in Lebanon.  THey were wonderful. They were attentive and helpful. Not pushy The gowns are bagged for protection but there is a photo card on all the gowns so you can see front and back before you pull them out to look at them.  She wanted a particular Maggie gown but she ended up liking a totally differecnt gownn.  We had a bad experience with another shop and we found the women who ran this quaint shop refreshing!  I would highly recommend them.  My other daughter is getting married and we are going their first.  Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_dress-shoppin?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:13504fa3-72d9-4cac-9d4c-b1e4b59f1e55Post:f2f2cd38-bb40-4c2b-bab9-15314bab94c0">Re: Dress Shoppin</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got my dress at Taylored For You in Mechanicsburg. I saw dresses ranged from $600 up to $1700ish. I love the shop! It's small so you get individual attention and Taylor is so sweet. I definitely would recommend it! PS my dress was originally $1200 but it was 50% off, do you can definitely get a good deal if you look :)
    Posted by Rittelc[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards