Canada-Ontario
Options

Flowers in Toronto or the GTA

Hi,

I am trying to find a florist to for our corsages, boutonniere's and bridal bouquets.  I am not a huge fan of roses, but other than that we are pretty easy going and not picky at all.  There are so many florists out there, and it's hard to decide who will be reasonably priced and reliable.

Any recommendations? Thanks!

Re: Flowers in Toronto or the GTA

• Options
    ancavazancavaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My florist is Brown's Flower shop in Scarborough (kingston and St. clair).
    http://www.brownsflowershop.com/

They are very nice and will work with your budget.

• Options
    silversparkssilversparks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used Heavenly Flowers www.heavenlyflowers.ca They are near Yonge and Steeles and were excellent to work with .
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Audrey's Flowers - its in Scarborough - Lawrence & Port Union, and I've had a great experience there (helps that the florist is a good friend's mom!).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using King West Flowers and they are fantastic. Claudia is very attentive, has lots of great ideas, and came up with a package for me that is under budget!

http://www.kingwestflowers.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello..... we have a bridal party of 16 ppl which includes 6 girls, 6 guys, flower girl, ring bearar and then the two of us.  I too am not a fan of Roses so we are going with Cala Lillies. We got a quote of about $410 for all of us plus 2 mothers corsages. The place we went to was recommended by the church. It is a tiny little place in Scarborough that you would never even think of going into but the lady in there is amazing!!! Give her a try. Her name is Radika. Here is her website

www.flowersbyradika.com

Our wedding is December 11th and so far she has been sooooo helpful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards