Oklahoma
Options

Hi ladies I'm new to the site

Hi ladies my name is Joanne I'm from Lawton Oklahoma and I just recently got engaged to my long time boyfriend. I'm very excited to meet you all and share ideas. We aren't getting married til May 5, 2012. Here is our story.

Phil and I first meet each other in 2003 we started dating and we were together for two years and then one day he decided he wasn't happy and we broke up. We always stayed friends and went on with our lives. In 2006 he found another woman and got her pregnant and thought he would do the right thing and marry her even though he didn't really love her. So there marriage broke up in July 2009 and we found our way back to one another and have been together ever since. We have a beautiful daughter together and she is 4 months old. Phil
and I got engaged feb 14.
JOJO Lawton, Oklahoma

Re: Hi ladies I'm new to the site

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!
    Anniversary image
  • Options
    lnvane00lnvane00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the engagement! And I'm getting married May 12, 2012!! I live in Tulsa. You should come over to the May 2012 board also! The girls there are great! And theres a lot of good advice!
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Options
    TisharpTisharp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!  My husband is from Altus!

Missing our little turkey.
    Estimated Due Date 11/13/12 | Natural Miscarriage 4/17/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mexharleygirlmexharleygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Altus isn't that far from here!!
    JOJO Lawton, Oklahoma
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board