Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Body Shots

Ok so would anyone be comfortable with thier fiance taking body shots at the bachelor party??

Re: Body Shots

• Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_body-shots?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:67daa7ce-a6c4-4f64-b067-7118c5a6da28Post:95495d15-71f6-40f6-ae19-52adae15910a">Body Shots</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok so would anyone be comfortable with thier fiance taking body shots at the bachelor party??
    Posted by brookeb10[/QUOTE]

As in.. he took a body shot off another girl? Like he licked her stomach and cleavage and then took the garnish out of her mouth? If so, then no I would definitely not be comfortable with that. I would find that very disrespectful to the girl he's about to marry.

If this happened to your FI at his bachelor party and you're upset about it I highly suggest you guys sitting down and talking about it and why you feel disrepected and uncomfortable from it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nope. His mouth should not be touching anybody else's body.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ew no.
  • Options
    RebeccaB88RebeccaB88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Only if it was my body.
  • Options
    banana468banana468 member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can they be off his best man?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea thats where I would draw the line...Strippers..dancing..shots..mild flirting is fine but licking someone else's body is a no-go!
    ~ Planning Bio~
    ~ Married Bio~
    ~ Married August 15, 2010 ~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    All You Need Is Love....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh GOD no! i would throw shot glasses at everyone within a 2 foot radius if he even thought about THINKING of doing this. how disrespectful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards