California-Orange County

LA/OC photographer help???

Hi!
I'm looking for a reasonably priced photographer in the Los Angeles, Orange County area.  Any good recommendations?  We want someone good but we don't want to spend our whole budget on the photographer.  Thanks!

Re: LA/OC photographer help???

• edited December 2011

Hi!
    I'm looking for a reasonably priced photographer in the Los Angeles, Orange County area.  Any good recommendations?  We want someone good but we don't want to spend our whole budget on the photographer.  Thanks!

• edited December 2011
    I really love my photographer Charla of Charla Blue Photography.  I think she starts at $2000 or so.  I don't know if this is in your budget.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Look up Priscila Valentina.  She is a photographer and her husband is a videographer.  For full day coverage, 2 photographers, 2 videographers, some prints, copies of the DVD's and a bunch more stuff, its $3000.  I haven't used them but they are my top pick (if I can convince FH not to use his uncle).  
  • elellingsonelellingson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should check out Erica Rose:
    http://www.erosephoto.com

She lives in Chicago but works in Cali a lot, and doesn't charge for travel. I think her packages start at $2400 or so, and you get a full day and a disc of your photos.

Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Look up Aaron Levi Photography. i have seen him at two weddings and booked him for mine next year. Great pic and reasonably priced.
    www.aaronleviphotography.com and on facebook
  • wegsmomwegsmom member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Richard Horton (www.richardhortonfp.com) does great work and has fantastic prices.

• edited December 2011
    I don't know what "reasonably priced" means to you because that is relative, but we are extremely happy we found SoCalSunshine Productions.  They aren't the most expensive, nor the cheapest, but we love love love their work, and that is the most important thing to us because pictures are all that's left of your wedding day.

Their site is: http://www.socalsunshine.com/

GL!
  • edited December 2011
    If you were asking me what reasonably priced is, true it depends on each ones budget. For me it is my entire day for 1500.00  I know he has packages that are less and some that are more. i was limited on my budget and so I told him what i needed and asked if he could customize a package to my needs and budget. I do agree this day only happens once and you only have photos (and maybe a video) for actual memories...
  • jenbatjenbat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Carly Daniel out of Huntington Beach.  She charges by the hour and will give you the images or do photos/albums for you.  More importantly, she did a wonderful job.  www.carlydaniel.com.
  • edited December 2011
    My good friend just started doing weddings this year, she is really good and fun! Also very reasonable, I know she has some specials going on now for 2011 brides.

It's Nancy Orozco Photography

www.nancyorozco.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i second the priscila valentina photography that is who i am using and they also did my friends wedding and my engagement shoot amazing stuff!
    Jaime Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    ImagesByAaron.com

This man has the most infectious smile! He was such a blast to work with and I am more than happy to recommend him.   and FYI, if you contact him and let him know your budget and situation, he is happy to tailor a package for you (he did for us!). He just doesn't advertise that on his site. His photos look amazing on display. 
  • edited December 2011
    I would check out Corbin Kell Photography, www.corbinkell.cc

, he's doing my wedding and his prices are very very reasonable his delux package with all the trimings is under $2k and he does amazing work; that and he's a lot of fun to work with we had a blast doing on e pics!
  • momscmomsc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't go with Daniel Photography out of Orange County !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards