Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Newsflash - BM Dresses - Banana Republic!

Banana Republic has beautiful silky (not sure of the material) navy/indigo strapless knee length dresses for $65!!!!  They were originally $175. I bought a bunch at the Kittery Outlets (they had a ton of sizes there) on Sat for $110, went back to the Wrentham Outlets today to exchange a size and they gave me a price adjustment on all the dresses b/c of the 40% entire store sale.  When I originally bought the dresses I opened a BR credit card so I got an additional 20% off.  The Wrentham Outlet does not have as much of a size selection but you can buy the dresses up in Kittery over the phone and pay a $5.00 shipping charge. 

Hope this helps any brides who are looking for this color and style dress!

Jen

Re: Newsflash - BM Dresses - Banana Republic!

• Options
    kriskarpkriskarp member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jen,
      Thanks so much for thsi post. I went up to Kittery yesterday after seeing your post and was able to get all of the dresses for my bridesmaids.  The dresses are great and like you with the markdowns and opeing a credit account I was able to get them for about $50 each.
    Thanks again,
     Kristen
    Married by best friend on May 15, 2010 First BFP (Honeymoon Baby) on June 8, 2010 Mackenzie Anne born sleeping on November 26, 2010 at 30 weeks Mackenzie had Congestive Heart Failure and Hydrops Fetalis; CP in April 2011 Waiting on our take home baby... http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f3278 ****PGAL/PAL Always welcome**** BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, that is awesome!!!

Glad I could help!

Jen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards