New Jersey - South

David's Bridal Photography

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for any feedback that you may have on David's Bridal and their photography/videography services. This venture is only about 18 months out for the company, so I am not sure how much ground they have covered and if it has been good nor not. Thanks. :)

Re: David's Bridal Photography

• For what I understand of David's Bridal photography, you will not get to meet the photographer who will photograph your wedding until the day of the wedding.  They hire freelance photographers who are off the day of your wedding and contract them to do the work.  It's the same deal with Bella Photography and other big companies.

I would recommend not going with them.  You want to be able to interview your photographer and meet them in person before hand.  They will be following you around all day, so you will want to make sure your personalities will click.  And that their type of photography, like photojournalist or classic posing, is the type of pictures you will want at the end of the day.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_davids-bridal-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:da8d0059-a789-4928-9901-58cf0968b2bePost:e4816f58-aa43-49cc-971b-8186396ea2e4">Re: David's Bridal Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]For what I understand of David's Bridal photography, you will not get to meet the photographer who will photograph your wedding until the day of the wedding.  They hire freelance photographers who are off the day of your wedding and contract them to do the work.  It's the same deal with Bella Photography and other big companies. I would recommend not going with them.  You want to be able to interview your photographer and meet them in person before hand.  They will be following you around all day, so you will want to make sure your personalities will click.  And that their type of photography, like photojournalism or classic posing, is the type of pictures you will want at the end of the day.
    Posted by OliveOilsMom[/QUOTE]
     I agree, the price's seem very tempting but your wedding day is a very special day to not know what type of end result you will get. Not worth the risk in my opinion
    Once in awhile,right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • To be quite honest, after meeting with them, the prices aren't that much cheaper than some other photographers. Thanks for all of your feedback!
  • I don't care what anyone else says, I am EXTREMELY happy with my pictures from DBP!! My photographer did an amazing job and my pictures came out beautifully. The album they put together for me is fantastic. I highly recommend them!!!! I didn't meet my photographer but I really didn't have to. We spoke numerous times on the phone he even gave me his cell phone number. He was awesome. We got married in Levittown, PA. Hope this helps!!!! Trust ur gut, and also listen to people that have actually gone with David's Bridal Photography! I did and I loved it.
  • So glad to hear you used them and were happy! There work looked very good, and I especially liked the package where you got 2 mini photo albums for the parents.  I just ended up going with The Pro's because it was more cos effective for me to bundle my photography, DJ, and Videography all in one! THanks for all the feedback!Laughing

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards