Ohio-Toledo
Options

UGH

ATTN: This is a vent. Just so you know.

Thursday mornings just kill me...

I don't know how many of you know, but I'm still in school, finishing up my last semester here at good ol' Mount Union. Well, Thursday mornings, I have to go work at our library (yay, workstudy) at 9 am. Not too bad, right? Well, that's what I always thought, but I can NEVER seem to get here on time!!! I try so stinking hard... What drives me really crazy is that I get up in plenty of time to get ready and whatnot. The problem is that I go work out with FI after I get off at 10, so I have to bring all my workout stuff with me. And I don't get to have lunch at any point today, so I have to bring food with me (which I ran out of time to put together today... ugh once again). And I don't get to go back to my apartment until after my voice lesson, which is over at 3:30. It REALLY shouldn't be that bad, but it is. I have to shower before I go to work, but I don't really want to do my hair or anything because it's just going to get nasty when I go run anyway. But for some reason, my hair never wants to cooperate with me on Thursday mornings. Oh, and it's always especially cold on Thursdays, so I can't throw my hair up in a messy bun, or my ears will fall off from freezing as I walk over to the library.

Lots of stupid stupid things just making me very upset today. :-( I really need to just... I don't know... start organizing stuff the night before, check the weather, etc.

I can't wait until spring. I'm so freaking sick of cold. And snow. Blah.

Re: UGH

• Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    UGH.  I hear you.  This weather SUCKS!!! Today was especially bad.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i work 3p-11p 98% of the time, so i totally feel your pain about not haing time in the morning to get anything done when i have to work 7a shifts (like today).I found packing my stuff the night before is so much easier and one less thing i have to worry about.
  • Options
    akirkenakirken member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel your pain. Tuesday I had class from 9 to 1130 and then worked from 1230 to 5 and then had class from 6 to 830. I didn't get home until 9. I had been gone from 8 am to 9pm with no stopping in between. All I had eaten was a banana. And the weather especially does not help. :[
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    literarymuseliterarymuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the sympathy, everyone. My day has gotten a LOT better. Well, it actually got a lot worse first because of lots of stupid drama about our ex-choir director. But then I called my mom and basically cried a lot and vented, and she really helped. I love my mommy. :-) It was still icky for a while because I was so tired, but then my roomate (who's also one of my besties and one of my BMs) got home from student teaching, and talking/hanging out with her made me feel about a thousand times better.

So yay for a good end of the day that started off really crappy!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards