Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Not wearing make-up?

Okay, I'm not even sure I just spelled that right- is it make-up, makeup, or make up?? Whatever it is, I don't wear the stuff. Not even a little. The biggest thing I do is a little chapstick when it's cold out- and it's not tinted or anything. As far as my own personal preferences go, I know for sure that I would love to go without it on the big day too. 

But I recently read that going without can mean uneven skin tone in pictures, etc. And I guess what I wanted to know is whether there's much truth to that. Obviously I don't want my pictures to come out bad. And obviously, even with the touch-up from professional photography, I'm not going to look like a model. But I also like to think I won't be asking the guy to perform miracles here- I mean, all the guys seem to look fine in personal wedding pictures and they're usually not wearing make-up, right?

It's weird, getting my hair professionally done is a non-issue but likewise, I never put any product in my hair beyond shampoo and conditioner. I don't even blowdry it and it goes to the middle of my back. But because I get my haircut professionally, I feel comfortable with what will be done to my hair. But the idea of using all those little tubes and compacts and pencils and brushes and whatever else is in that aisle of the pharmacy I never go down is utterly overwhelming.
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Not wearing make-up?

• Options
    I would go with a professional MUA, someone who knows what they're doing and what you want. Then they can make sure you look bright, healthy, natural, and most importantly beautiful! (contact hrazawi@yahoo.com)
  • Options
    Stop reviving dead threads to spam/advertise!  It's against the rules.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    MyUserName1MyUserName1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ugh.  enough with the necro.

and CURSE YOU TK for your mischief.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards