North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Rev Jay Bowman

Hey! have any of yall used this officiant? He obviously comes very highly rated from his website (and other reviews i've seen are very positive), but i can't find any videos or audio of him performing an actualy ceremony. I would like to book him but am hesitant since i've never met him or heard him do a ceremony.

Re: Rev Jay Bowman

• Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    He is very popular and I have only heard great things about him!  We actually wanted to use him but he is pricey and was actually booked for our day anyways.

Great choice!

• Options
    mparwulskimparwulski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard great things about him too.  We are using him on 8/14.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using him in 2 short weeks!  Here is a video we found:

http://vimeo.com/groups/5dmkii/videos/16377182

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    caseyeowenscaseyeowens member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He is our officiant for our wedding, sept 24th.  We meet him a couple months ago, and he is wonderful!  In the short time we met him, he made us feel like we have known him forever!! So happy that he will be apart of our big day!! 
  • Options
    tergitergi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

He will officiate my daughter's wedding 2 months from yesterday.After watching that video, I know they made the right choice!  I am going to need acase of tissues to get through that week!

• Options
    rebeck113rebeck113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If you're looking for a laid-back, but meaningful and heartfelt ceremony, Rev. Jay is for you.  We were thrilled with him and our guests were abuzz with kudos.   Best wishes! 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you decide to use him you will be very happy!  He did our ceremony last August and our guest are still talking about him. 
  • Options
    onlyncsuonlyncsu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He's AWESOME! If he's available, you can't go wrong!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HE'S THE BEST! Married my husband and I last year!
  • Options
    jkramasjkramas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jenn,

We met him this weekend and booked him for our ceremony next year.  He is an awesome super friendly laid back guy who I think will do a great job for you!

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards