Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Hair/Dress combo question...

If you had a one-shoulder dress, and you wanted your hair in a side 'do... like a side bun or pony... which side would you wear it on? The side with the dress strap or the oppostie side with the bare shoulder? Hmmm....
~Happy Wife.... Happy Life~

Re: Hair/Dress combo question...

• Options
    The side with the bare shoulder especially if you were doing a side pony because the pony would cover up the strap.  My thinking is that if the strap and the hair were all on one side you would look lopsided.  That may be just my crazy way of thinking though.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_hairdress-combo-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:673828b8-ba4f-4f21-bcae-8dcb68070935Post:9ea05a4b-a6e0-4c62-9529-eb8479014143">Hair/Dress combo question...</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you had a one-shoulder dress, and you wanted your hair in a side 'do... like a side bun or pony... which side would you wear it on? The side with the dress strap or the oppostie side with the bare shoulder? Hmmm....
    Posted by SarahMichele26[/QUOTE]

<div>I would wear it one the opposite side...I preferr a balanced look. Too much on one side would look heavy and take away from the dress and your hair. If its balanced peoples eyes will notice your hair and dress seperatly. </div>
  • Options
    I'd wear the bun on the opposite side or straight back.

• Options
    thanks Ladies! I am a bit obsessed with the one-shoulder look, and I have also been told my hair looks great with a side-do... so im donne try to pull off both at once! ::Fingers crossed::
    ~Happy Wife.... Happy Life~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards