Pennsylvania-Central

vendor review from my wedding 8-4-12

Hi guys just thought I'd give you a run down on some of the great vendors and the crappy ones!

dj freez- AMAZING, easy to work with as well

flowers by paulette- i was in shock they made my vision a reality, especially after some of the negative reviews i saw online...flowers were gorgeous and are still kicking :)

enchanted evening bridal shop- they were super nice only negative was they emailed instead of called me and i missed a few emails so i had to call them...not fun

searfoss photography- i knew they would do an amazing job (they did my senior pics a few years ago) mark and keri are soooo easy to work with and are great people

bella voi salon- they did a good job, but some of the girls hair was falling out before the ceremony :( boo

legends catering (wrightsville) HORRIBLE....do not use them.. what he promised and what he delivered were complete opposites ....and his staff mouthed off to me the bride the person in charge and made snarky remarks to some of my guests

lauxmont farms-- only complaint was them telling us we had to be out of the cottage 10 minutes before my ceremony so we had to rush around and get our stuff together

katy trefry photo booth- everyone loved this :)

the flour child bakery- delicious cake loved what they did :)

expressions limo service- ok... their drivers suck! just to let ya know

if you want any details feel free to let me know and i'll fill you in :)

annie 

Re: vendor review from my wedding 8-4-12

• ohh not to mention my caterer was apparently catering 2 weddings the same day. mine at the sunken garden site and someone elses at the japanese garden site...unacceptable.. who does that
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards