Texas-Austin

Catering

I wanted to see if i could get some references for the catering companies used in the area as there are quite a bit to choose from. I am looking at around 150 people and would like to stay as inexpensive as i can.

ALso let me know of any ideas you all used if caterers were not used. Thanks!!

Re: Catering

• Events by Emily is really great!  She has good pricing and can help with all your rentals too.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Catering With A Twist! The director of operations, Troy, is fantastic!
  • thank you for the recommendations, keep them coming!

• We're going with Consuelo's ( http://www.consueloskitchen.com/ ) but I have heard great things about usingn restaurants like Romeo's (~$10/head)
    Anniversary
  • We are using Events by Emily. Can't say what the food is like as if yet since our wedding is in September, but I've heard great things and she has been amazing thus far. She is detail oriented and thinks of every scenario, which is great for me who has no clue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used Culinary Delights.  They were the most all inclusive and least expensive.  The best part was that the food was soooo good and completely customized for us and our guests loved it.  They asked where it was from so they could go eat there - it was that good!
  • I'd definitely look into Pok-E-Jo's (for BBQ or even if you don't want BBQ)! They have incredibly reasonable prices. They do BBQ of course but also do other stuff. I went to a wedding last year that they catered and it was fantastic. They also did the couple's rehearsal dinner. They had BBQ for the rehearsal and then for the wedding did more upscale stuff. The entree was prime rib and my family still raves about it.
    I'm having them do my wedding + rehearsal next March!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards