Texas-Houston
Options

Winter Wedding in Houston

I am looking for a cheap wedding venue in the Houston area for our wedding. We are planning on early December 2013. We have a small budget and since I have my heart set on December, outside venues and gardens are out of the question. The wedding does have a elegant holiday theme and I need a venue that reflects that. I really want to find a mansion or some other venue that has that feel to it, but Im willing to keep an open mind.

Re: Winter Wedding in Houston

• Options
    What is your budget?  That may help to narrow down.
  • Options

We have set the total budget at 10,000 excluding the honeymoon. We are willing to pay extra for the right venue. I have researched many places in the area but have not found anything that fits. We know it will be hard as our budget is super small.

• Options
    Is there a part of town that you want to stay in?
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    No not really. We live in Deer Park but most of the family lives near the Woodlands. I'm so used to sdriving around for everything that it really doesnt matter to us. I have looked as far as New Brunfels.
  • Options
    Shirley Acres worked with our budget, and its somewhat lower than yours. We haven't booked there just yet because we're still exploring our options, but they seem very flexible and the space is pretty. They do have a garden and an outside set up, but they also have huge, nice looking wedding/reception rooms indoors if outdoors is out of the question.
  • Options
    outside venues might be perfect in December in this city! ;)
  • Options
    Butlers courtyard is GORGEOUS! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards