Delaware

nails?

Hello! my sister is getting married at Baywood in Rehoboth, and I'm trying to find someone that would come there the morning of the wedding to give us manicures while we're getting hair and make up done... any ideas? the rehearsal dinner is a crab feast, so we can't get them done the day before! 
I don't even know how to Google something like that! hehe. any ideas / suggestions would be great! thank you!

Re: nails?

• edited December 2011
    I think you may have a hard time finding someone who will travel to do nails.  I've heard of MUA and stylists traveling, but not nail.  You might be better off finding a place that does nails in that area, and doing that the day of the rehearsal. 

I'm not familiar enough with Rehoboth to recommend a place, though.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • dcbowmandcbowman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I don't have any suggestions for nails... 

but I was wondering where the rehearsal is going to be at? I'm also getting married in Rehoboth - and I think a crab feast for a rehearsal sounds awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Try Nail Taxi ~ http://www.nailtaxi.com/Cities.html

They aren't in Rehoboth but since they are in Baltimore and DC, if you have a large group all hoping to get their nails done, they might be able to make the trip out for the wedding. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards