Wedding Party

Color of MOB Dress..help!

Im getting married in October 2013 and the bridesmaids dresses are charcoal as well as the grooms mens tuxes. bridesmaids flowers are a very light/whiteish purple and so are the grooms mens ties. What color should the mother of the bride (my mom) and my fiances mother wear?? Thanks for the help as usual!

Re: Color of MOB Dress..help!

• The moms wear whatever color they want, unless they are bms.

• Whatever color they decide to wear. If they ASK for your opinion, usually one of the wedding colors us a good choice.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_color-of-mob-dresshelp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:e6afa801-dee4-40a9-9acd-0711b0dc7fd4Post:9a2029c0-a866-4df2-b435-51b8454d05f2">Re: Color of MOB Dress..help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The moms wear whatever color they want, unless they are bms.
    Posted by MairePoppy[/QUOTE]

I agree

• edited March 2013
    OHHH, i think the color is not important. It depends on your mum's likes.

I know one good site and you could choose the dresses: JenJenHouse.com. I recently bought one dress from them.

It arrived on time as promised and seriously is amazing! I paid 100.00 for this dress and it looks like I paid 500 for it! So pleased with this purchase!

Also, recently they have an activity on their FB. You could go and have a look.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards