Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Tre Bella Brides!

Hello!!
We just had our meeting with Kim today and picked out all of our table linens and decorations! I am so excited about what we picked.
How did your meetings go?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tre Bella Brides!

• Options
    applemarieapplemarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats so great to hear! Ours was the 19th and we did the same!!!! I am excited!!!
    What did you pick out?  We are doing the linens that are on the website...the champagne beaded ones...I just love them.  And then we are going to do the 3 tier vases with floating candles and roses submerged.  Gold chargers. Oh my gosh so much...I can go on!

What did you think about the new photographer that she is now using...pretty fantastic deal for his work.  If we hadn't already booked ours, we would go with him.

I love that they are doing everything for us...I feel like I i have less to worry about.  Right now I have been having color samples of paper being mailed to choose something for the invites...so thats been exciting!

How are all of you ladies doing in your process?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    nycegrrl99nycegrrl99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our meeting on Tuesday. We're going with the black Duchess satin and the Damask runners. The black square chargers and damask napkins as well. Our centerpieces are manzanita branches with crystal, hanging candles and crimson feather accents.

The new photog is really good! Our package included photography but we weren't enthused with the other lady and opted to book an outside vendor before Kim took on the new guy. I seriously <3 Kim.

Have you guys met with the House DJ? I'm so nervous about that one...a DJ can make or break the party.
  • Options
    Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We decided on the royal blue table clothes and Damask runners (don't you love them NYC?!) We are using the black square charges with blue and damask napkins. I am in love!
    Our head table is going to be blue under, but the top is going to be a damask swagged so that it stands out a little bit. We are using the square vases in 3 different sizes with black rocks and floating candles. I am thinking about having my florist get me extra flowers for the centerpieces.
    Loved the new photog. His work is great, but I am still so excited for mine! Have you seen the pictures she posted on trebellaaz.com? The venue photographs beautifully!
    I really love Kim and I think her DJ will be great. She has fabulous taste and from talking to her, she seems pretty picky. I think I am going to go with the cake lady she recommends. Her work is INCREDIBLE.
    I asked Kim if she met you guys and she was like Yeah all my October Brides are on The Knot! hehe!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG! The cake lady is amazing!!! FI and I totally gorged ourselves on yumminess! lol
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fabulous! I will have to set up a tasting for FI and I!! Does she charge for her tasting?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope...just let her know before hand what flavors you want to try (they're on her website)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh fabulous! I am going to get a tasting up! I can't wait!! What were some of your faves?

Oh p.s. did you see that she made Rihanna's birthday cake?! It was the cutest heal on top of shoe boxes.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going with bananas foster, almond cake with cinnamon peach filling, and chocolate cake with razzberry cream filling. We also tried both the butter cream and fondant, and while her fondant is better than any other I've ever tasted, we went with buttercream frosting
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Oh my gosh your cakes sound delish!! I seriously need to schedule a tasting. I really want some red velvet cupcakes, but other than that I am not sure....

I don't blame you on the buttercream choice. I will probably go with that too, but I guess we will see.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    tluzumtluzum member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's Kim's website??
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kim's website is www.trebellaaz.com. She also has a Facebook page too
    BabyFruit Ticker