BabyFruit Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Bought dresses for bachelorette party and rehearsal

• Options
    Both are gorgeous!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Ooh, I really like your rehearsal dress! The bachelorette dress is also very pretty; I'm just weird with asymmetry Tongue Out
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I love the rehearsal dress, I have been thinking about getting that dress for weeks for mine because our colors for the wedding are red black and white.  Love both dresses!
  • Options
    I love that dress. It went onto sale last week, and this weekend they had 50% off when you purchase 3 or more items, so I had to jump on it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Did you take the pictures down? I'm not seeing anything.
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
  • Options
    They are beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Both dresses are really nice! Have fun at your rehearsal and bachelorette party!

Julie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_bought-dresses-for-bachelorette-party-and-rehearsal?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:65ebe271-ab07-4206-9895-7ced6aa956ddPost:08ee494c-d6c1-44ac-8893-733124e8ded3">Re: Bought dresses for bachelorette party and rehearsal</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did you take the pictures down? I'm not seeing anything.
    Posted by smartn2sexy08[/QUOTE]

me too - i have not been able to see it from day one... might be my server i tried at work and home
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    The bachelorette dress is AMAZING!
    Halloween
  • Options
    No, the dresses aren't missing. I put links in. Click on the word "this"
    BabyFruit Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Oh dear lord, they are both adorable and I want them :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker I feel like I'm counting down the minutes until I marry my best friend
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards