Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Shower Hostess Gifts

I think my shower is next weekend, no one has said anything definite so it is sort of a surprise.  My mom has said that my 5 bridesmaids are hosting it, whenever it may be.  I already got them gifts but do I also get something additional for hosting the shower?

Re: Shower Hostess Gifts

• Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You don't have to give them additional gifts for the shower, but you should give them a nice handwritten thank you note and maybe something small thanking them for their planning and hard work. I got my bridal shower hosts some stuff from Bath & Body Works.. shower gel, a new loofah, bath candles, etc.. and wrote them each a thank you note thanking them for my wonderful shower and now I hope they can enjoy theirs. One of my BM's thought it was such a cute idea she did the same thing for her BM's at her shower a few weeks after. HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Summerkutie - I may use that idea...I was going to send flowers, but that seems much more fun!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    shananleighshananleigh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting the hosts of my shower (my mom and future mother in law) pandora charms for their braclets. Then its something they will always have with them. Plus my MOH has done a lot to help with the shower so im doing something special for her too...still trying to decide though
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards