New Jersey
Options

Hair/make-up for B-pics?

Hi Girls,

My B-pics are this sunday with Leah Stafford out on LI. I'm having a hard time finding someone to do hair/make-up.  Ideally I'd like someone in NJ or someone willing to travel to the shoot. Its for me and a gf of mine.

I don't think Leah has a make-up artist, but if you've used Leah or know of someone thats recommended that would be great.

TIA!

10.ten.10 My Bio Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 175 Invited to Party!
image 119 Are ready to party!
image 56 Will be missing out!
image 0 Are MIA!

Re: Hair/make-up for B-pics?

• Options
    cknud112cknud112 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if you'll have any luck securing a make-up artist on such short notice.  Perhaps you can go to your favorite make-up counter in a mall near you and have one of their artists do your make-up.  Usually you are required to purchase a certain amount of products when you do this, but if you are in need of some new make-up, it's well worth it. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cknud-

thats what I was afraid of. I just called my reg. salon, they had cancelations for sunday so I was able to get hair appts. I'm waiting for their make-up artist to call back.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you can try lauren iavarone www.expertmakeupartistry.com i'm not sure if she has a wedding this weeken dor not, but it can't hur tto try.

also, tricia catenaro at www.tenhairandmakeup.com

try them both, maybe one of them has an opening :)
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_hairmake-up-b-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:512da988-c267-4c47-8c88-19ee56218c45Post:c76bb5fd-5f6c-443f-8767-fdcb708760f7">Re: Hair/make-up for B-pics?</a>:
    [QUOTE]you can try lauren iavarone <a href="http://www.expertmakeupartistry.com" rel="nofollow">www.expertmakeupartistry.com</a> i'm not sure if she has a wedding this weeken dor not, but it can't hur tto try. also, tricia catenaro at <a href="http://www.tenhairandmakeup.com" rel="nofollow">www.tenhairandmakeup.com</a> try them both, maybe one of them has an opening :)
    Posted by ddelo23[/QUOTE]

I am doing bpics with Lauren and Stacy on Sunday so I wouldn't believe she would be available.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was able to find a salon. Thanks ladies!
    image 0 Are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards