Nebraska-Omaha

Memrical

Has anyone used memrical?  I'm somewhat confused on what they do, lol, I was thinking of enlisting their help for decorating.  Any feedback?

Re: Memrical

• DONT USE THEM.  maribeth and erin (the owner) are so insaine.  i feel like they just lie lie lie and try to get you to spend way more money than you have budgeted. When you meet them, you like them.  when you leave... you realize they are manipulating you.  it appears they are on something bc neither of them can finish a complete sentance. and their "decorating" is a joke.  so my opinion.  dont use them at all.  

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_memrical?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:79Discussion:23c0c0d5-b6c7-43c0-a567-8d342b9c6a99Post:30ebab81-2c9d-445e-afcc-2b1190f0defb">Memrical</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone used memrical?  I'm somewhat confused on what they do, lol, I was thinking of enlisting their help for decorating.  Any feedback?
    Posted by luckeychc[/QUOTE]
  • I disagree with the previous post. They go through decorating ideas with you and let you pick out what you might want to use. Then they email you a quote. It's up to you what you choose to use of theirs and what you don't. Sure they're energetic about their work, but I'm paying them to use that energy to create a great looking wedding reception. Also, they take down what they put up, so my family isn't responsible for cleaning up at the end of the night. They have books that show what they've done before so you can pick out what look you're going for. There's no cost of a consultation so I say meet with them and decide for yourself.
  • I am getting married at Erin Court in August, which is part of Fountains Ballroom and Memrical.  I had no desire to stress over planning, so Memrical is doing everything for my wedding (set up, decorations, flowers, dj, bar).  I've been working with Amanda and she is super helpful and gets back to me right away when I have questions or concerns.  Erin does kind of give you the run around but she did her best to work with my requests.  If you are not getting married at Erin Court or Fountains Ballroom, they will rent out items like chairs, vases, linens, etc for your wedding. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards